sobota, 31 marca 2012

Beheading Machine - The Psalm Of Tripping God EP


Man, when I saw BM on stage I was fucking proud. Proud of them to achieve effect that very small numbers of bands do. I got a tiny weeny bit high in a car at like a 20 negative outside and when I entered the club, vocalist was in the middle of ppl moshing, hollering, grabbing and pushing them - fuck, this is the commitment I like to see on stage. BM don`t take prisoners, they all are full heartily devoted to the performance. Whole set I stood there with my jaw on the ground, totally destroyed. If you only have an occasion to see them on stage - don`t miss it. But enough with this overlong introduction, let`s get to the music. First of all, BM plays genre of music that I`m no expert in. They create technical, dehumanized, modern death metal with a touch of hardcore energy,especially when it comes to live performance. There are four songs on this EP. Three of them are death metal with two vocalists,first of them deathy, but more expressive than most of those dm boring blocks, second sounding more grindy. Combo works very well and vocals pretty awesome if you ask me. Anyways, ppl don`t listen to this kind of music to contemplate vocals, instrumentalist show what they`ve got. Solos, crazy tempo`s shifts, dm`y breakdowns in all element of songs you have admire their skills. Last song is a track from substep infrabass ( dark metallic dubstep ) recorded in cooperation with BM vocalist - the song is fressssh. Btw, please don`t think this is something like fucking Korn/Skrillex, fuck ! I strongly advise all you technical freaks to get to know this band.

By RVBRV



Beheading Machine sides:

Download link:

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz