niedziela, 15 czerwca 2014

RENCOR - Miserables EP


Rencor is a fresh blood in extreme music from sunny Spain. This is another band who wants to show the world their own vision of brutal, sick and uncompromising art. I don't have to many information about this guys, I only now that they play in two and released his first Ep in August last year. Firstly I would like to say that this Ep i to fucking short to make some smart opinion about, it is only five minutes of play. Rencor takes influences from grind-core, power-violence and hard-core punk in general. Raw, straight forward, fast and dirty piece of underground sound for fans of: Insect Warfare, Magrudergrind and related bands. I hope another release of Rencor will be a bit longer to show us their music in a broader context, now they start really well with "Miserables". 

Ps:  Thanks to Antonio from Rencor for send me his band music files !!!

By Lunatikk666

Rencor sites:

Download Link:

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz